Tirumala is one of the most important Hindu pilgrim places and the most widely visited Hindu temple across the globe. It is visited by millions of people around the year. The Tirumala Temple is located on the 7th hill in the range of seven hills of the Eastern Ghats & is maintained & managed by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD). Tirumala is located in the Chittoor Dist of Andhra Pradesh.
While you are visiting Tirumala, it is essential to have a knowledge of Do’s & Don’t in Tirumala. Listing the same below to make your pilgrimage more blessed.
Do’s in Tirumala –
- Do observe Hindu traditions in Tirumala
- Do chant On Namo Venkatesaya during your stay in Tirumala
- Observe complete silence while you are in the Temple premises
- Do follow the procedures of the temple
- Deposit your offerings in the Srivari Hundi only
- Observe peace & be calm while you stay in Tirumala
Don’ts in Tirumala –
- Don’t get into any type’s of fights or quarrel in Tirumala
- Don’t wear footwear in the Mada streets of Tirumala
Remember, you have gone to Tirumala on a pilgrimage & not on an annual vacation or a trip. Be Blessed while you stay in Tirumala.
Om Namo Venkatesaya !!!