So, you are all set to plan your pilgrimage to Tirumala. Below listed is the step by step process on how to book your room / accommodation in Tirumala –
- You can book your accommodation in Tirumala through TTD’s official Online Booking portal & the Govinda app. Please follow the below process to book your rooms online in Tirumala through TTD website –
- Please create a Login Id at TTD
- Once logged in, Click on Accommodation
- Select Room Type wise Availability & Select Location
Provide the basic required details by the portal like –
- No of Days
- No of Person
- Booking for Self
- Booking for Others
- Review the Data Submitted
- Make Payment on the Payment Gateway
- Once the payment is made, the portal automatically allocates you a room & the receipt is provided.
- Take a print out of this receipt & provide it in the CRO office during your visit.
This is one of the best & easiest way to book your room / accommodation in Tirumala
- You can also book the room in Tirumala on arrival
- Pilgrims who are not aware of the TTD portal or who are not able to book rooms through the online portal can book a room from the CRO Office, Tirumala on arrival. Please note that there is a huge queue for this way of room allocation & the allocation happens only on a First-Come-First-Serve Basis
- You can also book rooms in Tirumala with Recommendation Letters
- Submit your recommendation letters at the CRO Office & the rooms will be allotted based on the available scenarios
- Recommendation letters should be addressed to either Executive Officer, Tirumala or Jt. Executive Officer,Tirumala
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) also offers free accommodation. Pilgrims can contact the CRO, near Tirumala bus stand. There are several choultries at Tirumala that gives free accommodation. Rooms are provided with comfort, free electricity and free water charge.
Tirumala is one of the most visited & sacred Hindu temples around the world. You may expect crowd almost the entire year in Tirumala. Hence, it is very essential that you book your accommodation well in advance before visiting Tirumala.
Om Namo Venkatesay!!!