The The beautiful & magnificent Tirumala Ghat road is maintained by TTD . Every day hundreds of vehicles (both Private as well as Government) commute to and fro across the Tirumala Ghat.
The length of Tirumala Ghat road is 18 KMs which is fully under CCTV surveillance. To ensure safety of the pilgrims , ghat road is operated only during specific timings every day.
|Vehicle Type||Allowed Timings|
|Two wheelers||4 AM – 11 PM|
|Four wheelers / RTC Buses / Other Vehicles||3 AM – 11:59 PM|
There are certain rules laid by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams that has to be followed while driving on the Tirumala Ghat Road for both two wheelers & four wheelers :
- Do not Stop vehicles by the side of road apart from designated parking places
- Avoid Overtaking during bends or curves
- The specified seating capacity should be strictly followed during travel
- You should not carry banned items like non-veg, fireworks, alcohol , tobacco products , weapons in your vehicles
- Two Wheeler riders should always wear helmet
- The minimum travel time from one point to the another should be minimum of 40 minutes.
- At the Ghat road entry point, every vehicle has to register their entry time. The travel time should be one hour or above.
Om Namo Venkatesay!!!